Friday, November 6, 2009

Shouting Out

Hi again! I wanted to give a shout out to my cousin Claire and her travel blog. If you think my life in Scotland sounds foreign, check out her blog about her experiences in Ghana, West Africa. Claire left Canada and moved to Ghana at the end of August. She's there as part of her university program in international relations (I think that's right), and having finished the coursework associated with her third year, she's now about to embark on some volunteer work within an African community for the rest of the school year. Her experiences have been absolutely fascinating (though I'll warn you -- some aspects of her life there are difficult to read about), and provide a real insight into living conditions in one part of West Africa. So if you're interested, check out Going to Ghana (and beyond)

No comments: